Requirements for working in Germany as a Nurse
To answer the following questions may help you to open the doorway to live and work in Germany:
- Do you have a Certificate of State Examination “Nurse Licensure Examination” by the Board of Nursing, also known as grading certificate or rating board.
- Do you have a Certificate of state exams as Nurse from Registered Nurse Board of Nursing with Number of Certificate.
- Do you have a university degree as Nurse? Bachelor or Master
- Do you have hands on experience in clinical or nursing facilities for at least two years?
- Do you already have experience with the German language and would be willing to be tested?
- You have no experience with the German language but are willing to attend a one-year intense language course in your home country?
If your skill set is currently incomplete and does not meet German standards/ the professional requirements you will then have the opportunity to be further trained to obtain those abilities and certificates. We have established training facilities as well as cooperatives in the Philippines to give you the opportunity to align your competency with any German requirements to successfully start a nursing career in Germany.
The required original certificates and documents for successful applicants are:
- A curriculum vitae in tabular form and a description of your training, academic history, and previous employment.
- Certificate of state exams as Nurse from Registered Nurse Board of Nursing with Number of Certificate.
- University degree certificate, Bachelor or Master of Science or in Nursing.
- A Certificate of State Examination “Nurse Licensure Examination” by the Board of Nursing, also known as grading certificate or rating board.
- The “Professional Identification Card” as Nurse.
- Timesheets and table of hours of all visited training facilities, Education, Clinics. Teaching hours for each course unit separated into theory and practice hours. ( pre-configured templates are available at our company)
- Your Passport.
- A language level B2-certificate obtained from the Goethe-Institute. (We have addresses from and our own german language schools abroad and Philippines, please contact us)
- Your certificate of Live Birth.
- Certificates / references from all previous held jobs.
- Certificates of any additional courses, employees attended curricula, trainings and seminars.
- A Record Clearance Certificate (National Bureau of Investigation, NBI) not older than three months.
To Download the complete List and the Information go here:
BNAC Language Partner
We work closely with a business partner in Manila, which already operates a language school. There we have agreed special rates for students. So the school costs can be kept to a minimum. Please take contact in Manila with our employees. More Details see here
If you assume that you already have sufficient language skills, we advise you to take this test. The result for a German B2 certificate examination should be about 25 Points. > GoToTest
Of course you are not asked to have all these documents right away. You could apply for a position in Germany through Talent Solution Partner, while we will assist you meeting all the necessary requirements. We will support you by every step along the way to organise and gather any documents required.
So if you are already searching for a position in Germany or wish to initially apply through Talent Solution, do not hesitate to contact us.